The Governing Body
The Governors of Oxspring Primary School are elected as a legal requirement in order for the school to be effective and successful. There are currently 12 members of the Governing Body.
The co-chairs of the Governing Body are Mrs Pam Heggie and Mr Mike Cassidy.
The vice chair is Mrs Gemma Mahoney
Any communications for the Governing Body should be addressed to:
The Chair of the Governors, c/o Oxspring Primary School, Sheffield Road, Oxspring, Sheffield, S36 8YW. To email please use the form on our Contact page.
A summary of attendance at governing body meetings are listed below. Minutes from all meetings are available on request from the school office.
Governor meeting dates 2019 -20
The list of Governors’ dates for 2019-2020 can be downloaded here.
Terms of reference
Links to the terms of reference for each committee can be found below.
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee Complaints
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee pupil discipline
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee SAM
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee staff dismissal
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference barring