The Governing Body
The Governors of Oxspring Primary School are elected as a legal requirement in order for the school to be effective and successful. There are currently 12 members of the Governing Body.
The chair of the Governing Body is Mrs Pam Heggie.
The vice chair is Mr Mike Cassidy.
Any communications for the Governing Body should be addressed to:
The Chair of the Governors, c/o Oxspring Primary School, Sheffield Road, Oxspring, Sheffield, S36 8YW. To email please use the form on our Contact page.
A summary of attendance at governing body meetings are listed below. Minutes from all meetings are available on request from the school office.
Governor meeting dates 2018 -19
The list of Governors’ dates for 2018-2019 can be downloaded here.
Terms of reference
Links to the terms of reference for each committee can be found below.
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee Complaints
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee pupil discipline
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee SAM
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference committee staff dismissal
- Oxspring Primary School terms of reference barring